Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Time to get working on the baby quilt! I did all the cutting a few months ago, and now just have to get sewing. Sewed the major strips together yesterday before the awesome MU win, and now just need to cut them down, sew them together, then piece the top, quilt... gosh it will be so easy... NOT.

I had a hard time reaching the sewing machine. My belly is getting big.

Since it's a football Sunday and I can't sew in the living room, I think I'm going to look up a little baby knit hat and make one. I have navy and cream yarn, so I think I'm set.

Only 4 more weeks of work until Maternity leave! Unfortunately my end date got pushed out to April 1 from February 18th, it was a bit of a mental issue for me for a few days. Now I am just looking at it as some time to practice living on one income for 6 weeks longer and sock away some more money into the emergency fund. I keep having to remember to be thankful that I even got an April 1 date, when they wanted me to stay until 2012.

All the little kids at church were so cute today. I love how our priest gives out dum dum's to all the fussy kids. I also love when a kid runs up on the altar with their hand out wanting a dum dum. I really like that he doesn't want them to go into the cry room. It's amazing how well behaved all the kids are!

No comments:

Post a Comment