Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bye bye pretty toes!

I can't reach my toes very well.

Found this out the hard way trying to remove the pretty purple nail polish from Scott and Anne's wedding last night. It got a little painful. Baby started protesting being all scrunched up, so it's "bye bye" to pretty toes. I don't know if I can paint them anymore so I'm just not going to try, for fear of having to reach down there again and take the polish off.

I told Jay he'd have to re-enact the Helzberg commercial with the guy painting his girl's toes saying, "I don't know baby, I think it needs another coat," and then the tag line is, "Because you're not that guy...". Jay wasn't too thrilled for that idea.

Changing shoes at work is hard too. I have to sit down. My legs rub together in places they've never touched before. I don't like it.

The nurse at work won't let me joint the plant's "Biggest Loser" competition. It runs from November through January. I told him it was perfect timing, and I was going to have to lose weight anyways. He still objected when I told him he could add back in the weight of the baby. I think that's no fair! :) I'm going to have to work hard to lose weight too!!

Baby was moving around so much in our morning plant results meeting that I had to cover my stomach before someone freaked out. He was bulging apendages out and moving all over the place.

Only 6 weeks and 3 days left before maternity leave! :D

2 comments:

  1. Bulging appendages out and moving all over the place ... Yikes!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaa! So glad you're posting again!

    I can't wait to see the three of you this weekend in Columbia! I'll paint your toe nails if you want! :)

    Love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete