Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 15, 2010

Only 5 more weeks!

Since it's Friday, and I am at home already, I only have 5 more weeks of work until maternity leave! I am pretty excited, the time is going really really fast now. This weekend is our first baby shower which will be a lot of fun. I am really excited.

This week I have been super tired. I've come home almost every day and slept for at least an hour before Jason gets home, then we go to bed around 9-9:30. He's been tired too, becuase he's been pretty sick. He's gotten sick twice like this, terrible cold, headache, body aches, since I've been pregnant, luckily I haven't gotten it. Must be all the vitamins.

Speaking of vitamins, we bought him some adult gummy vitamins at the store. Hilarious. At least he takes these!

Baby is getting so big, he moves around all the time. He distracts people at work. It's really entertaining.

I'm officially "grounded" here as well. No more going out of town. Huge bummer, we were supposed to go see our friends the weekend of the 23rd but had to cancel.

Got Food & Wine's thanksgiving issue... super excited for the massive family visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment