Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

OW!

Well the last few days have been awesome, NOT. I had some minor surgery and have had to stay home from work the past few days becuase I can't even sit down. It sucks, but luckily had nothing to do with the baby. However the baby is loving the Tylenol 3 and Percocet and keeps having parties in my belly. I guess that's good though, means he's not getting much of the narcotic. And don't worry, both are clean drugs that will not harm the baby, my OB said the only risk is he might sleep more than normal... which isn't really happening.

I also have the best husband ever. Poor guy.

We had our latest sonogram on Wednesday, right after my surgery. Baby's measuring 6 lb 10 oz, however the ultrasound tech said she usually averages about 1/2 lb high... which made me feel a little bit better, but wow, a 6 lb baby already! We still have 4.5 more weeks!

We could see in the sonogram that his testes had decended already, which was pretty neat. Sonograms have such great resolution! We also got a picture of his cute little nose. He's getting so crowded in there we couldn't get a good face shot.

I am so excited for our last shower this weekend, it's going to be a blast!!

1 comment:

  1. Surgery!?! Yikes! I'm glad the meds are helping you/baby. Let's see these sonogram pics, please!

    ReplyDelete