Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

18 weeks!

I love love love feeling the baby move. I don't love that Jason can't feel it, which is discouraging for him becuase I sit there and go "oh!" and get excited. Poor guy, I wish he could feel it already!

He's so cute, he read Berenstain Bears to my belly the other night. Now he just needs to start singing Journey to my belly and we'll be all set!

We find out on the 22nd what we're having. My next appointment is on the 14th, the day before I head for Lisa's wedding!

The baby is sitting there kicking me now! It's so distracting at work.

I bought a rather large size bridesmaid dress for the wedding, and now it fits like a glove... wha!! I was supposed to have to take it in! I guess I shouldn't be complaining because now it won't cost me too much more, but it was depressing. I have to keep telling myself that the number on the scale is SUPPOSED to be going that way. I think I'm going to ban myself from the scale until after.

People are already asking to touch my stomach at work.

Thankfully they've all been female so far.

m&b

1 comment:

  1. You will look gorgeous at the wedding!!! We don't own a scale, and I'm glad! :)

    ReplyDelete