Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 23, 2010

It's a BOY!

I have to admit, after 4 "girl" dreams, I was super surprised to see BOY on the screen! Jason and my mother-in-law were there and we had a good time. Our sweet baby boy has already found his primary source of entertainment, and I am still laughing about it. I've been laughing about it all day. The sonographer said over and over "I see this all the time," but the reactions and laughter from her made it rather obvious that she didn't quite see it THAT well all the time.

Oh baby!

We went to Target and got a Pink Floyd onesie for him. Jason and I are sill struggling to say "him" instead of "it" or "the baby." Time to start generating a names list! Don't ask, because we won't share until HE is here!

Now I am super excited to start picking out the color for the nursery and registering and everything. After seeing those pictures, the four chambers of the heart, the brain, the tiny feet... everything seems so much more REAL.

Such a cool feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment