Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Week!

We find out what we are having in ONE WEEK! I am so excited! B and I went to the doctor yesterday, and everything is still checking out great. Heart rate right in the 140bpm range, and I recorded it on my phone so we can listen to the baby any time. It was neat because the baby kept moving around, which you can hear in the video. The Doctor kept laughing because every time the back of the baby got really close to the doppler, you'd hear a woosh noise, and then the noise would be farther away.

I feel the baby moving a lot more now. Especially when I take a bath or go swimming, and then that's the only thing I really feel.

My sister's wedding is this weekend, which is going to be so fun! I can't wait! Yummy food, and lots of custard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment