I am really looking forward to going to my cousin's wedding this weekend! This kicks off our summer of weddings and tons of activities! We have something every weekend from now until my sister's wedding in mid-July!! I hope my energy levels stay at this awesome-second-trimester level, because it is so nice to not be tired all the time! It makes me feel like I'm not even prego anymore, because I feel so much better (unless I forget to eat for 4+ hours) and I'm just not as tired as before.
I have noticed I can't sleep in very late anymore either. Usually I try to stay well hydrated, so I am getting up at least once each night to go to the bathroom. Then when I have to go again in the morning, I have a harder time falling back asleep.
I bought Jay's first FATHER'S DAY present yesterday, I hope he likes it as much as I liked mine! He got me the cutest card and a coupon for a free massage - which I of course used that night!!
Also, I'm wondering if anyone is still reading me? Hate to beg, but follow me or comment or something so I know you're reading! I'll continue to post for myself, but let me know if you want me to keep it up!
Until Monday... m&b
It was great to see you this weekend! As I mentioned at the reception, I'm definitely reading, and I think this is a great idea!
ReplyDelete--Melinda
Kristin,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! What an amazing thing to experience.
Hope to see you sometime soon when we get settled back in kc!
-Ashley