Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

first purchase!

yesterday I went to the outlet mall and made the first baby purchase! The most adorable little sleeper onsies ever! I just keep looking at them and smiling. This is week 15, and B is the size of an orange! We go to the dr on Friday and Jay will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

I just keep thinking that either a: I can't believe we really are pregnant, or b: I love our little orange-B sooooo much already it just makes me smile.

Jay says I waddle already, oops! My walking pace has definitely slowed down for sure! My pregnancy workout dvds and book are waiting in the mailbox and I can't wait to start the second trimester one!

I can't wait to find out what we are having... That appt is 4 more weeks away... Then we can start decorating and registering!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am following, Sissy! I love your posts--keep 'em coming! I'm glad you are going to find out the sex, but are you going to share it with everyone or make up wait? :) Can't wait to see the waddle this weekend! <3, Lisa

    ReplyDelete