
Wow, the week has gone by so fast! Aiden is eating so well and sleeping well too. He wakes a bit at night, but doesn't have too hard of a time going back to bed. We're doing The Happiest Baby on the Block, and thankfully have a Prince Lionheart sound machine that we took out of the bear so we don't have to SHH in his ear all night. We have however gone through 1 set of AAA batteries already. I'm investigating purchasing some rechargable batteries... becuase I don't know what is going to happen on the night we run out of them! Midnight run to Walmart!
He's spending so much more time awake than before. He'll be awake about 1 hour after a few feedings during the day. Sometimes he tries to stay awake after his night feedings, but the sound machine and a good swaddle do the trick pretty well.
Jason is such a great dad. It's so fun to see him hold and interact with Aiden. I can't imagine having to go back to work so fast, but next week is going to be a blast. We're just going to snuggle in, have some visitors, and get ready for Christmas. I can't wait to wake up next Saturday for our first Christmas with Aiden.
No comments:
Post a Comment