Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3 Year Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, yet it seems like a long time ago. A lot has happened in the past three years, we graduated, got jobs, moved from an apartment to a house to another hours, got Zoe, traveled to Jamaica, Mexico, Orlando, Sonoma, San Antonio; wow that's tons!

And now we're going to welcome a little one to complete our family before the end of the year.

Talk about a miracle.

Tomorrow is my second doctor's appointment, hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat! Since Jay's out of town, I will call him and hopefully he can hear it through the phone!!

So exciting, so unbelievable. I keep waiting to really start feeling something "in there", but so far it's only twinges as everything's expanding. I've noticed it feels like a bubble in there if I lean against something on my stomach... but otherwise besides the nausea and about 5 lbs, nothing else is really making me feel prego.

I feel I am going to regret this posting in a few months when I can't sleep and feel like a boat!

m&b

No comments:

Post a Comment