
I can't believe it's already been one month! I only have 2 more weeks until I have to go back to work... which stinks.
Some of the things that have been awesome the past month:
1. Aiden has started smiling, randomly, but they're pretty cute.
2. He is spending more and more time awake, and focusing on our faces.
3. Aiden's sleeping pretty well at night, sometimes 5 hours at a time!
Things I couldn't live without:
1. HALO Sleep Sack (like a little baby sleeping straight jacket, requiring no concentration in the middle of the night)
2. Prince Lionheart noise maker (we've taken it out of the bear and put it in the bassinet)
3. Happiest Baby on the Block book
4. Swaddling blankets for the daytime
5. Fleece sleepers, since it's so cold outside!
6. Cozy Cover for the carseat (a must for a winter baby)
7. Lots of cloth diapers for spitting up
8. Rubber Duckie that tells when the bath water is too hot
9. Hooded towels - adorable.
10. Boppy! You can't football hold without it!
Also I am super excited, we bought a Canon Rebel T1i, and I get to pick it up soon from Best Buy. I can't wait!! Even more cute pictures of Aiden to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment