I went to Target today to look at vinyl wall stickers, found some super cute animal ones for $15... awesome. Bought them, and then headed to Home Depot to pick out some paint colors for the room. Bought some samples and put them on the wall for Jay to see when he gets home.
Decided after picking out the bedding I want to register for, and since he's been moving around all day, really all week, that his nickname is going to be "Little Monkey."
Oh, and the stinker decided to run away from the poor nurse practicioner yesterday at my OB's office when she tried to find the heartbeat. He'd been moving around all day, and it took her over a minute to find the heartbeat. I was in full on panic mode until I heard it... normally my regular doctor doesn't even have to move the dopper, she just puts it on my stomach and he is right there. After watching Marley & Me this weekend, my brain immediately jumped to bad conclusions.
Ate some cheesecake Tuesday after lunch, got stared down by this guy at work who is working out and dieting and supplementing way overboard, and then laughed when I caught him and said, "don't you wish you were pregnant?!" Then got on the scale the next day at the OB's office and she said "you've gained a few pounds"... no kidding, I'm 23 weeks pregnant!
Next week makes 6 months! Time is going by so fast, almost to the third trimester. Still feeling really good, but I can't wait for the incessant heat to end!!
Baby bump pics will be up when Jeff and Anita's wedding photos get uploaded online... forgot our camera for the wedding!!
You should post pics of all the stuff you bought! I want to see the Little Monkey's room from start to finish! Love you!
ReplyDelete