Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The ever-changing belly button...

I kind of wish I could somehow take a picture-a-day of my belly button. I am amazed at how much it changes. The most I notice it is before and after I eat. My stomach being full pushes it out a lot more. I would have never thought about it. I guess when your belly is growing and you see pregnant ladies with "outies", you don't really realize that it just doesn't pop out overnight. Never really thought about it.

I am also amazed at how much stronger his kicks are getting. When Jason's around, if he kicks once, and I put Jason's hand where he kicked, he will kick it again and again. Pretty neat, it's like he knows Daddy's out there and he's saying "hi!". Also, I can feel his movements so much more when swimming or taking a bath. As I relax and really focus on it, I can already feel him rolling and the other small movements I don't feel when sitting normally. Really, really neat.

I have about 7 boxes of boy clothes from my sister in law, which I can't wait to go through! Now I think we'll have to go buy baby furniture this weekend during the tax-free weekend, so we'll have somewhere to put it all!

3 comments:

  1. I guess if we don't get more baby bump pictures we'll have to settle for the belly button... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towards the end of my pregnancy, I would wear at least two shirts at a time so my outie wouldn't show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my preggers sister! I went to lunch today with my mentor, and she told me there are good and not-as-good places to register for your baby. Supposedly Pottery Barn Baby is good, Babies-R-Us is not-as-good. Just thought I'd let you know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete